Friday, October 9, 2009

What we've been up to

I'm really bad at this. I know. If I had more time, I'd be a better blogger, if I cared enough about it (does that sentence remind you of anyone?). But enjoy all these photos!

Well, we started Conference weekend by, well, by skipping Conference to go see these people! I like these people a lot. I wish more of these types of people would come visit.



I like these people too.



And a little Kloepfer family tradition--cinnamon rolls for Conference!



The kids played Conference Bingo, and of course, Lily made a fort for the event.



Max made sure his new Bionicles got in on the Bingo action.



The Bionicles listened intently (as did we, of course).



We were truly fed by the Spirit!

And check out all this food I bought the next day, all for $37.40! 2 peaches, 16 bananas, some lovely mixed greens, 1 jalapeno, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper, 1 orange pepper, 1 yellow pepper, 1 cucumber, 3 avocados, 1 head of cauliflower, 1 bunch of broccoli, 5 corns on the cob, 3 huge tomatoes, 1 bunch of cilantro, 1 eggplant (eggplant? who buys eggplant?), 5 lemons, 2 grapefruit, 8 pluots, a bunch of grapes, 2 limes, 1 watermelon, 6 pears, 12 apples, 1 cantaloupe, tons of strawberries, 5 lbs. of onions, 10 lbs. of potatoes, and a bag of Fritos. Are you kidding me? I LOVE Jordan Market!



And then we had the Pinewood Derby. Max (aka Dad) made a great car this year which he aptly named The Devastator. Very sleek.



Look at the Devastator--way out in front! He came in first in the first heat, but ended up 4th overall. I swear the scoring is not as accurate as it could be. Fun night, though!



And other than that, we're deep into the school year, homework, work, art classes, scouts, etc. Just trying to keep our heads above water!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Yay for updates! So much fun stuff going on...

Gr. Nette said...

I love that car.

Ana Steinagel said...

I remember the cinnamon rolls when we were fortunate to visit in April. Mmmmnnn.