Monday, July 26, 2010

Camping at Big Bear

Well for the first time in almost 13 years of living in Southern California, we went to Big Bear and went camping! It's also the first time we've camped as a family by ourselves. Awesome! My sister said we're a real family now (thanks, Jo). And honestly, we didn't get many pictures. I never had the camera because I was too busy cooking the whole time. So we'll just have to go again now that we've worked out all the kinks. But here are a few shots, just to get a feel. Enjoy!

Cooking up some breakfast sausage, eggs and pancakes!


Required camping food--mini cereal boxes you cut open with a knife and pour in the milk.


Lily's collection


Paul climbed a tree and took the camera with him.




After spending the afternoon at Big Bear Lake.






Totally random sign.


Getting the fire started!

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Let's go camping in utah!!!!

Jayne said...

Yes! Can I invite myself?

I'd love to go camping with a 'Real Family' since I wonder about mine sometimes.

Bethanie said...

I'm totally in. Let's do it! (Though I'm not bringing all my camping gear from CA.)

Can't wait to see everyone!